View previous topic :: View next topic  
Veryhordy :D
Trial/Friend

re: Clickers VS. Pressers

Since Member forum is not showing for me, guess I'll post here. Okay guys Please Post a reply stating if you are a clicker or presser, and explain why it's better for semi-hardcore raiding or for you. I've Clicked for the first 4 years of playing WoW, then bought a Razer Naga mouse. After buying it I have fallen in love with pressing, I feel so much faster at anything I do. And I feel I have doubled my competence just by being able to press fast, without having to watch my mouse to see where its clicking all the time. Therefor you spend more time following mechanics, not standing in bad shit, and ofc Pulling more dps/Hps - Leggo pressers

"The only thing I click for is very specific cooldown things that I don't want to accidentally waste.. basically just tranquility, tbh."

Im a clicker, been a clicker since the first day (just after demo).. which is funny cause I come from an FPS background which is purely keybound.. but I remember being overwhelmed with how much shit there was to use in an mmo, and just put it all on my screen. which after 7 years, has turned into an art.

I have tried keybinding (using the keyboard to bind keys) but its just too clumsy and cumbersome.. I definately could see myself getting used to naga binds as if I ever could decide to pay 100+ for a g'damn mouse, (which I highly doubt)

that being said, I have found ways to make my clicking easier. ie: with my warrior macro'ing CS and MS together, and OP and DC together, as well as all my cd's in one macro.. reck/banner/trink.. ect

I know it definately can be better if I was a min/maxer..but I still easily hold my own .. also not a hardcore raider :P did that for 6+ years.. Im done my hardcore raiding days. :P

I also have my ui set up to make my clicking easier see below (only had my pvp setup screenshot apparently)
http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/363/wowscrnshot100412212901.jpg

my 2c

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Foundation Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum